In this show:
- Republican foreign policy failures and foibles
- Idea of the week: Chris Dodd's plan for mandatory community service
- Book Review: The Thumpin'
- We take a call from Asher in Wisconsin, a 13-year-old political junkie who blogs at leftwingkid.com.
This show's stack of stuff (archived forever unlike the right-hand column, which is constantly changing):
- Russert: ISG Commissioners Say Giuliani's Excuse For Leaving Is Untrue (Think Progress)
- Dodd Urges Mandatory Community Service (Boston Globe)
- What Giuliani Gets Away With (The Hill)
- The Hillary Dilemma (Larry J. Sabato)
- Rebutting Larry Sabato's "Hillary Dilemma" (Dem Talking Points)